COVID 19 Guidelines
This event will be played at the Warren County Sports Park at Union Village (“WCSP”), located at 1408 State Route 741, Lebanon, Ohio, from July 24-26, 2020. The organizing group is the Mason Soccer Boosters, of Mason, Ohio.
In order to provide a safe environment for the players, coaches, referees and fans we are instituting the following guidelines for the weekend.
1) Game start times will be staggered to allow for teams to enter and exit the WCSP without gathering in large groups.
2) All Midwest Pre-Season classic volunteers will be wearing masks. Any volunteer working with concessions will be wearing masks and gloves.
3) Team registration AND liability waiver and release forms will be completed and accepted online.
4) Hand sanitizer stands will be available throughout the WCSP.
5) All patrons will be encouraged to wear masks and maintain 6-foot social distancing.
6) Prior to arrival, all patrons must self-evaluate by taking their temperature, and anyone feeling ill, anyone with a fever, or anyone who has been in contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19, are asked to refrain from attending the event.
7) During the event, anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 must immediately isolate and seek medical care and contact the local health district about suspected cases or exposure. (Organizer shall maintain a complete list of coaches, players, employees, and volunteers present at each event to include the date, beginning and ending time of the event, plus name, address, and phone contact to be made available upon request from local health district.)
8) Teams will be asked to arrive at the WCSP no earlier than 30 minutes before their assigned game time.
9) Teams will be asked to warm up in the designated warm up areas at the WCSP to maintain proper social distancing.
10) Teams and fans will be asked to exit the grounds of the WCSP quickly after each game and not form large groups.
11) Field Marshalls will text in score updates. No paper exchanges.
12) All participants and volunteers will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver.
13) All teams, participants, volunteers are to abide by rules and regulations of the WCSP, particularly those regulations implemented relative to COVID-19.
Due to the fluid and ever-changing situation around the COVID-19 pandemic, these guidelines may change. Please check before arriving at the fields for any updates. You can also follow us on Twitter @midwest_psc.